Happy bodies - Healthy eating
- Smoothie making
- Introduction of fruit and vegetable sculpture task
Happy bodies - Exercising
- Penalty shootout
- Basketball hoop challenge
Happy minds - Focussing on positivity
- Smile day - design your own smily emoji and think of a motto to promote positive thinking and wellbeing in school.
- Colour me happy - wear clothes today whcih are as colourful as possible, creating a bright, happy rainbow of colour througout the school!
Happy minds - Thinking about ways to relax our bodies
- Wish, worry, wonder - express feelings privately or through drawing or writing
- Guided breathing - taking nice slow deep breaths and breathing out slowly too
- Making 'Calm Jars
Happy Bodies - Keep our bodies fit and active
- Mindful Mile - the whole school walked through the park focusing on sounds, smells and sights and how our bodies feel when we're active.
- Fruit and vegetable sculptures presentation.
Ms Whelan also facilitated all pupils in building activities during the week. In small groups, and following a set of guidelines, the children worked together to complete a building project.